DENTIST 1991 (KUL)
- pediatric dentistry
- orthodontic treatments
- laser bleach
DENTIST 1991 (KUL)
- esthetic dentistry
- prosthodontic dentistry
- minor oral surgery
- affiliate member of European Academy of Esthetic Dentistry
- specialised in root canal treatment
Is priority n° 1 in our practice.
By means of brushing instructions and nutrition advice, we will help you to keep your mouth as healthy as possible. Our system of reminders by e-mail or SMS is a great help for the yearly or 6-monthly check-ups.
The cure of (baby)teeth with children.
The treatment of children’s teeth requires a specific approach, we give them this extra attention so that the visit to the dentist becomes a pleasant experience.
Is the correction of the jaw and teeth position with children and adults.
After a study on the basis of models, photos and X-rays, we can define the best solution for your problem.
Dental implants are artificial roots, fixed in the jaw bone to replace the missing teeth. After the implant is correctly integrated in the bone, an abutment and crown will be placed on this implant. Removable prosthesis are also possible on implants.
Teeth can discolor for different reasons: nutrition, aging, intrinsic discoloration (ex. certain medication during the building-up of the teeth), after an endodontic treatment. We can take care to get rid of these discolorations.
We dispose of the most modern tools and we only make digital x-rays, in order to minimize the radiation exposure for the patient. “3-D” X-ray imaging gives a full and clear image of the dental situation.
The continued care after the treatment is very important.
We guide our patients in the best possible way.
Read the Dental Excellence news
OUR LATEST NEWS
Dear patiënt, from today onwards, you can join our dental office by phone from 9am till 12 and from 1.30pm till 5.55pm except Friday afternoon (closed). On Friday the office will close at 12.30h
Filip attended the annual congress of the European Accademy of Esthetic Dentistry on the theme: "New trends in Dentistry". During this congres these trend were evaluated and checked if they are scinentificly valuable.
For the best possible cooperation, we have the following house rules:
- we ask new patients to register at the desk. Don’t forget your identity card or the kids’ ID, in order to create the patient sheet
- in case of medical problems, or in case of specific medication, we ask you to inform us about it
- please advise us if you are pregnant so we can take the necessary precautions
- if you cannot meet the fixed appointment, we ask you to inform us 24h in advance, otherwise we are obliged to charge the appointment made
- for questions and / or information you can contact us via mail email@example.com, please leave your name, phone n° and a short description of the problem and we will try to contact you as soon as possible
- the dental office is easily accessible by public transport (www.delijn.be)
- when you arrive by car, there is parking provided close to the cabinet
- our cabinet is accessible for wheel chair patients
- you can pay cash or with bank card
- there is a bicycle shed just in front of the entrance